Ingredients for Arroz Congri
- 300 g basmati rice
- 150 g Mexican beans, canned
- 80 g green pepper, diced
- 80 g red pepper, diced
- 2 g thyme
- 200 g onion, chopped into small cubes
- 1 bay leaf
- 60 ml olive oil
- Hot water
- Black pepper
How to Make Arroz Congri
- Basmati rice is washed and soaked.
- The pot is heated to medium heat. Onions and peppers are sautéed.
- The rice is filtered and put into the pot. Spices are added and water is added and left to cook.
- When the rice absorbs half of the water, the canned beans are washed, drained and added to the pot and left to cook.
- After cooking, it is rested for 10 minutes and served. Enjoy your meal.
Leave a Comment