Ingredients for Avocado Tomato Salad
- 5-20 cherry tomatoes (chopped coarsely)
- 2 ripe avocados (chopped)
- 1 cucumber (chopped coarsely)
- 1 cup of corn (Boiled)
- 1 small purple onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup parsley (finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper
How to Make Avocado Tomato Salad?
- Put tomatoes, avocado, cucumber, red onion and parsley in a large bowl.
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl and pour over the salad. Stir the salad lightly to prevent the avocados from mashing too much and serve immediately.
Leave a Comment