Ingredients for Baked Beetroot Falafel Patties
- 1 cup boiled chickpeas
- 1 medium beetroot
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- ½ bunch of parsley
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- ½ cup of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of yogurt
- chili pepper
How to Make Baked Beetroot Falafel Meatballs?
- 👩🍳 The beet is boiled and grated so that it remains slightly firm. Saute the grated onion and garlic in olive oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Chickpeas, beets, onions, garlic, salt, lemon juice are taken into the rondo and passed through the rondo.
- Add flour, cumin, baking powder, black pepper and parsley and mix. It is kept in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Take the portions with an ice cream spoon and put them on the tray. Press them down with the back of a spoon. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees until golden brown.
- Served with garlic, mint, yoghurt with chili pepper and optionally lemon.
- Optionally, it can be fried in oil. Enjoy your meal.
Leave a Comment