Ingredients for Baked Okra Recipe
- Half kg okra
- Beef cubed (amount is up to you)
- 2 potatoes
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 peppers
- few cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste (spoons should not be too full)
- Oil, salt, cayenne pepper, black pepper
Baked Okra Recipe
- Boil the meat in a pressure cooker for 15 minutes from the front. Put all the chopped ingredients and meat on the baking tray.
- Mix well with tomato paste and spices. Put the tomato slices on top. Drizzle the oil.
- Finally, take two ladles of the broth from the boiled meat and put it in the oven.
- I guarantee its taste. The okra is crispy and very tasty. Most importantly, it does not have the sticky liquid that keeps most of us away from okra. Those who do not eat okra will love this dish. Okra lovers will love this dish.
Leave a Comment