Ingredients for Baked Pumpkin and Almond Rice Salad
- 100 g pumpkin, cleaned, peeled and thinly sliced 50 g American rice
- 50 g boiled beluga lentils
- 1 clove of garlic, sliced
- 20 g almonds, roasted
- 100 g mixed greens
- micro sprouts
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons of lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Olive oil
How to Make a Baked Pumpkin and Almond Rice Salad
- Wash and drain the rice. Take a small saucepan with 100 ml of hot water. Add a pinch of salt and let it boil. Cook on medium-low heat with the lid closed until the water is absorbed. Take it off the fire and let it cool.
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees. Put the pumpkin slices and garlic on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt, drizzle with olive oil and mix. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
- For sauce; Mix mustard, soy sauce, balsamic, lime juice, honey, and 2 tablespoons of olive oil by shaking them in a sealed jar.
- Place the greens, baked pumpkin, rice, and beluga lentils on your salad serving dish. Pour the sauce you prepared on it. Serve sprinkled with micro-sprouts and toasted almonds.
Leave a Comment