Ingredients for Baked Pumpkin with Olive Oil
- 3-4 slices of pumpkin
- 4 medium onions (Chopped)
- 1 head of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 4-5 red dried chillies
- 1 cup of olive oil
- Garlic Yogurt
How to Make Pumpkin with Olive Oil in the Oven?
- Peel the pumpkin slices, cut them into 3-4 finger widths and wash them. Place on a greased baking tray. Sprinkle the onion and the peeled and halved garlic over the pumpkin slices.
- Chop the dry red peppers randomly and put them on the onions and finally drizzle the olive oil.
- Add water to the same level as the pumpkins and season with salt. Bake the zucchini in a preheated oven at 180 degrees until soft.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving platter.
Leave a Comment