Ingredients for Baked Shakshuka Recipe
- 4 medium potatoes
- 3 eggplants
- 3 zucchini
- 4-5 peppers
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of oil
- Salt, pepper
- Powdered red pepper
How to Make Shakshuka in the Oven Recipe
- Let’s start by washing the vegetables thoroughly. Peel the potatoes and zucchini and cut them into cubes along with the peppers.
- Let’s peel the eggplant in pajamas and cut it into cubes. Let’s wait for a while by adding salt in a deep bowl full of water.
- Both the starch of the potato is gone and the eggplant is sweetened.
- Waiting for half an hour is enough. Finally, strain all the ingredients and put them on the baking tray.
- Add salt, black pepper, thyme and powdered pepper and mix well with our hands.
- Peel the garlic and add it whole. Let’s mix it again with the liquid oil.
- Bake them in a preheated 180 degree oven until golden brown.
- You can serve it with yoghurt or tomato sauce upon request. Enjoy your meal.
Leave a Comment