Ingredients for Banana Mango Ice Cream
- 2 bananas
- 1 small bowl of blueberries
- 1 mango
- 3 tablespoons of buffalo yogurt
- 1 vanilla stick
- 2 tablespoons of honey
How to Make Banana Mango Ice Cream?
- Slice the bananas and mangoes, put them in a freezer bag with the blueberries and freeze them.
- Let’s put our frozen fruits in the blender and add our honey, vanilla and yoghurt on it and blend it until it becomes smooth.
- Let’s throw in a few blueberries whole and mix them again with a spoon.
- Let’s put it in the freezer and after an hour mix it and smooth it out.
- Let’s freeze for about an hour and eat it with pleasure and peace of mind.