Ingredients for Bitter Chocolate
- 600 ml cream
- 320 g dark chocolate (70% cocoa and in small pieces))
- 160 g milk chocolate (in small pieces)1 teaspoon hot chili flakes
For the black mulberry sherbet
- 2 cups black mulberry (Frozen)
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- 1.5 tablespoons of sugar
For the baklava crust
- Baklava pastry
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons Pistachios (Cracked)
How Is Bitter Chocolate Made?
- Put 400 g of cream and chili peppers in the pot and heat until steam comes out, then close the lid and leave to infuse. Strain the heated cream and add the chocolates and mix by whisking.
- Take 200 g of cream in a bowl and whisk it until fluffy with the help of a mixer, spread it into the chocolate mixture with the help of a spatula and leave it to cool in the refrigerator.
- For the black mulberry sherbet, put the frozen black mulberry, sugar and wine in a saucepan and boil for 5 minutes until the alcohol of the wine evaporates, then take it off the stove and let it cool. (You can use the sherbet as you wish, by straining the grains or using them as grains.)
- For the baklava crust; Put the water, sugar and butter in a pan. Prepare sherbet by heating until the sugar and oil have melted.
- Lay a layer of baklava phyllo on a baking tray with greaseproof paper and wet the yufka with sherbet with the help of a brush. Then repeat this process until the dough has 5 layers and do not wet the top of the dough you put last.
- Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Roast the pistachios in a pan.
- Put the black mulberry sherbet under a hollow bowl and take your chocolate with the help of a spoon that you have heated in hot water and add it to the sherbet.
- Finally, serve with a piece of baklava crunch and roasted peanuts on it.
Leave a Comment