Ingredients for Bratkartoffeln
- 450 g potatoes
- 70 g bacon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- Black pepper
How is Bratkartoffeln Made?
- Wash the potatoes and boil them in salted boiling water. Easily peel the skins of boiled potatoes while they are hot.
- Chop the bacon into small cubes Cook the chopped bacon over medium heat.
- Take the bacon from the pan and melt the butter in the same pan.
- Slice the boiled and cooled potato into rounds. Arrange in hot pan. Add chopped onion and bacon on it.
- Cook until the undersides are golden brown, cook both sides.
- Add salt and pepper, cook for another 5 minutes and serve. Enjoy your meal.
Leave a Comment