Ingredients for Buffalo Yogurt
- 3 kg buffalo milk
- pinch of salt
- 1-2 tablespoons of buffalo yogurt (homemade)
- copper pot
How to Make Buffalo Yogurt?
- First, put the milk in a copper pot and bring it to a boil over medium heat.
- When the milk starts to boil, lower the stove and continue cooking until about 1 finger less.
- When the reduction process is complete, turn off the bottom of the stove and wait for the water in the milk to evaporate with the help of a ladle.
- If you are sure that no water has been added to the buffalo milk, you may not apply this process.
- Wait for the boiled milk to cool by itself.
- When the milk starts to warm, you can check its temperature by applying a heat test.
- Add water buffalo yogurt and salt to the warm milk and close the lid of the pot.
- Place the pot in a warm place in the house by wrapping it with a quilt, fleece or thick blanket.
- After keeping the yogurt for 1 night, your buffalo yogurt is ready. Enjoy your meal.
What are the Tips for Buffalo Yogurt Recipe?
- After boiling the milk, do not put it in a cold place to warm up. Wait for it to cool on the stove.
- heat test; When the milk starts to warm, dip your finger in the milk and count to 10. If your finger does not burn during this time, the milk is warm.
- If the milk is too hot, the yogurt will have a watery consistency.
- If the milk is too cold, the yeast will not hold.
- If you are worried about the milk fermenting, you can also add sugar instead of salt.
Leave a Comment