Ingredients for Cabbage Wrap with Sour Cherry Sauce
- One cabbage (Take large leaves of cabbage)
- 1 cup of bulgur wheat
- 2 medium red onions
- sour cherry sauce
- half a vineyard of dill
- half a bunch of parsley
- dried basil
- dried mint
- dry basil
- dry thyme
- Black pepper
- chili pepper
- Olive oil
- Half tablespoon of chili paste
- Hot water
How to Make Cabbage Wrap with Sour Cherry Sauce?
- Large leaves of cabbage are taken, cleaned.
- Water is poured into the pot, while the water is boiling, the cabbages are put into the water and left for 2-3 minutes.
- Cabbages are taken from the water with the help of a strainer and set aside to cool.
- Inner material is prepared. Put olive oil in the pot, when the olive oil is hot, add the cubed onions and cook until they soften.
- Bulgur is added and mixed. Spices are put, sour cherry sauce is mixed. The stove is turned off. Finely chopped dill and parsley are added and mixed.
- The sauce is prepared. Tomato paste is placed on a plate and opened with hot water.
- The stuffing process begins. The leaves are cut into pieces of the desired size and wrapped in rolls by putting the inner material in the middle. The stuffed stuffed wraps are placed in the pot.
- When the wrapping process is finished, the prepared sauce, olive oil and a little salt are poured over the stuffing.
- Dolmas are left to cook on the low setting of the stove.
- It is served hot or warm.