Ingredients for Carrot Steak with Olive Oil
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- Half tablespoon of rice
- 2-3 sprigs of dill
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil
How to Make Carrot Steak with Olive Oil?
- Carrots are peeled and sliced obliquely.
- Dried onion piyaz is chopped.
- Dill is finely chopped.
- The garlic is finely chopped.
- The lemon juice is squeezed.
- Add olive oil to the pot and add the onion, sauté until the color of the onion changes.
- Add carrot slices, rice and garlic. Add little water and lemon juice and cook until the carrots are soft.
- Take it to the serving plate.
- Served with dill on top.
Leave a Comment