Ingredients for Caterpillar Baklava
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tablespoon of yogurt
- 1 teacup of oil
- flour as much
- 2 cups walnuts
- 250 g butter
- 1 kg of granulated sugar
- 4 glasses of water
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1.5 cups of wheat starch
- 2 tablespoons of flour
How to Make Caterpillar Baklava?
- Sherbet is prepared. Sugar and water are boiled in a saucepan. Add lemon after boiling. It is left to cool.
- The ingredients for the dough are kneaded except walnuts.
- The dough is left to rest.
- Flour and starch are sprinkled on the counter.
- Meringues from the dough are opened by tearing off.
- Walnut sprinkled.
- It is wrapped around the rolling pin. It is peeled off and placed on the tray.
- Hot oil is poured on it and cooked until golden brown.
- Cold syrup is poured while the baklava is hot.
- It is served after cooling.
Leave a Comment