Ingredients for Celery Stalk Meal
- 250 g of leafy celery stalks
- 1 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 carrot
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of chili paste
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 potato
- 4 tablespoons of oil
How to Make Celery Stalk Meal?
- Oil is taken into the pan and the chopped onion is fried in oil.
- The peppers are finely chopped.
- Carrots are cut julienne.
- Garlic, carrots and peppers are put in the pot and roasted.
- Add tomato paste to the pot and fry it until its smell comes out.
- Celery stalks are washed and chopped.
- Potatoes are diced.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Add water and let it cook. Enjoy your meal.
Leave a Comment