Ingredients for Chickpea and Avocado Rice Salad
- 75 g of American rice
- 100 g boiled chickpeas
- ½ avocado
- ½ medium cucumber
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 mini radish
- ¼ red onion
- 4 g cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of pomegranate molasses
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of sumac
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon cumin
How to Make Rice Salad with Avocado with Chickpeas?
- Wash and drain the rice. Add 150 ml of water to it and put it in a small saucepan. Add a pinch of salt and let it boil. Cook on medium-low heat with the lid closed until the water is absorbed. Then take it off the heat and let it cool.
- Thinly slice the cucumber, radish and red onion. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half, cut the avocado into small pieces.
- Take American rice, boiled chickpeas, avocado, onion, radish and cucumber in a bowl. Sprinkle coriander, salt, sumac, cumin, chili pepper and mix. Serve with a drizzle of pomegranate syrup and olive oil.
Leave a Comment