Ingredients for Cold Buttermilk Vaccine Soup
- 1 liter buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons of strained yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Half a bunch of chopped mint
- 4-5 sprigs of fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 cup of half corn
- 1 cup of wheat
- 1 cup chickpeas
- ice chips
How to Make Cold Buttermilk Vaccine Soup?
- First, put the split corn and chickpeas in a large pot. Add enough water and turmeric to cover it by 3-4 fingers and boil for 30 minutes.
- Then add the wheat and boil for another 20 minutes. Strain using a strainer and leave to cool. In the meantime, whisk the yogurt well and add the buttermilk.
- If the mixture has a thick consistency, you can add water little by little in a controlled way. Put the buttermilk paste you prepared in the refrigerator. Add finely chopped parsley and mix.
- After cooling in the refrigerator, drizzle olive oil on top and serve cold. Enjoy your meal.
Leave a Comment