Ingredients for Corn Rice Rice
- 2 cups of baldo rice
- 1/2 tablespoon of butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of oil
- 3 glasses of hot water
- 1 cup canned corn
- 1 teaspoon salt
To soak the rice:
- Warm water
How to Make Corn Rice Rice?
- First, wash the rice with plenty of water and put it in a bowl. Sprinkle salt on it and add lukewarm water.
- After waiting for 15 minutes, take the butter and liquid oil in the pan and melt it.
- Add the drained rice to the melted oil and fry it well.
- When the rice grains start to become transparent, add the corn and continue mixing.
- Add hot water and salt to it, mix it lightly, close the lid and let it cook on low heat.
- When the rice is completely drained, turn off the stove and cover the pot with a paper towel and let it brew for 10 minutes.
- Take the corn rice on a serving plate. Serve with a sprinkle of pepper on top. Enjoy your meal.