Ingredients for Creamy Ice Cream
- 150 g plain whipped cream (2 packs)
- 2 glasses of cold milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of granulated sugar (You can increase or decrease as desired)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 packet vanillin
- Black mulberry
- Walnuts (Roasted)
- Lime (Sliced)
How to Make Creamy Ice Cream?
- Whisk the whipped cream well with cold milk and put it in the refrigerator. After 15 minutes, take it out of the refrigerator and after whisking again, put it back in the refrigerator. Repeat this process 2 times.
- Whisk the eggs, sugar and vanilla until fluffy.
- Mix the two mixtures together and whisk again. Put it in a suitable freezer container, smooth it out and leave it in the freezer for 2 – 3 hours.
- Serve with fresh fruit, fresh greens and roasted cookies.