Ingredients for Crispy French Fries Recipe
- Fries as much as you want
- Liquid oil
How to Make Crispy French Fries Recipe
- Wash the potatoes under water, peel them and cut them as you wish.
- Leave it in water for 1 hour, stirring occasionally so that the starches come out.
- Put the oil in your pan and heat it.
- Strain the potatoes in a strainer and pat dry with a paper or kitchen towel.
- Throw the potatoes in the hot oil, after 5-6 minutes, take the potatoes out of the oil.
- Let the potatoes wait for 5-10 minutes, then turn on the oil on the stove, let the oil get hot, throw the waiting potatoes back into the oil, add salt to the oil close to browning.
- When it reaches the desired consistency, remove it from the oil.
If you fry your potatoes in this way, it will be crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
I fried the potatoes in 2 ways, the yellow ones are the ones I fried the way I described.
On the other plate, the ones that are fried in normal oil and not removed.
I wanted to see the difference.
The choice is yours.
Enjoy your meal.
What are the french fries recipe tips?
- After slicing your potatoes, you should soak them in water so that the starch comes out and does not darken.
- The oil in which you will fry your potatoes should be hot.
- You should definitely dry your potatoes before throwing them into the hot oil. If water drips into the oil, your oil will burst and splash.
Baked french fries recipe;
- For those who do not want to fry in a lot of oil, fried potatoes in the oven is a very suitable recipe. If you do not want to fry in a pan, you should try this method.
What goes with french fries?
- Meatballs will suit you best with french fries.
- You can accompany french fries with vegetable fries such as peppers.
- It is very suitable for pasta with sauce or french fries in baked pasta.
- You can accompany the french fries with ketchup mayonnaise or a nice yogurt sauce.
How many calories in french fries?
- A medium-sized portion of french fries is equivalent to approximately 250 calories.
Leave a Comment