Ingredients for Dolangel Dessert
- 20 baklava phyllo
- 400 g ground pistachios for baklava
- 250 g oil
- 4 cups of milk
- 1 teaspoon of semolina
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 100 g milk cream
- 5 cups of sugar
- 5 glasses of water
- 4-5 drops of lemon juice
How to Make Dolangel Dessert?
- Cook the milk and semolina in a saucepan, stirring constantly, until it reaches a thick pudding consistency. When the mixture you take from the stove cools down, add cream, mix it again and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Fill in the whipping bag during construction. Apply 2 spoons of oil into a suitable baklava tray. Form a fold in the middle of 1 loaf of baklava to make a pleat.
- Spread the cream in the bag as a 2-3 cm thick line on the formed pleat. Add pistachios on it, warm the remaining oil slightly and apply it on it with the help of a brush.
- Slightly loosely cover the phyllo on both sides, make it round with a diameter of approximately 2.5-3 cm, fold it around its own axis and give it a circle shape.
- Prepare the other phyllo in the same way, using equal amounts of the ingredients. Apply the remaining oil on them with the help of a brush without drying them. Bake in a preheated oven at 180-190 degrees until they are golden brown.
- Bring sugar and water to a boil in a saucepan, create a slight thickening (when the last drop of it becomes soft with a spoon) and pour it over your fried dessert while hot. Wait for the syrup to absorb into the dessert and serve warm.
Leave a Comment