Ingredients for Cizleme Recipe
- 1.5 cups of flour
- 1.5 cups of milk
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1 egg
How to Draw?
- Take warm water and dry yeast in a mixing bowl. After mixing a little, wait 5 minutes for the yeast to activate.
- Then add the milk and egg and whisk well.
- Gradually add the flour to the mixture and keep mixing at the same time.
- After adding the flour completely, mix it gently.
- When the mixture becomes homogeneous, cover it and let it rest in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Beat the rested mortar again and pour it into the non-stick pan with the help of a ladle.
- A part of the drawing is eye-to-eye and after it dries, turn the other side with the help of a spatula.
- It is enough to cook a total of 2 minutes for each cizzle.
- Follow the same process until all the mortar is gone. You can serve the cheesecakes you have prepared by spreading butter on them.
- You can serve Cizleme with fresh fig jam. Enjoy your meal.
What are the Tips for Cizleme Recipe?
- The yeast used in the recipe is 5-6 grams. Instead of dry yeast, you can use 10 grams of fresh yeast or 3 grams of instant yeast.
- If you add too much flour, it will be difficult to spread the mortar in the pan. Therefore, we recommend that you apply the recipe dimensions without changing them.
- An average of 10 drawings are made from the recipe measures.
- If the flour ratio is liquid, the cheesecakes will be thin, if they are solid, they will be thick.
Leave a Comment