Ingredients for Dried Okra Meal with Olive Oil (with video)
- 1,5 string dried okra
- 1 large onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium tomato
- Less than half a teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of chili paste
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- Black pepper
- Half a lemon
Dried Okra Meal with Olive Oil (with video) Recipe
- Soak the dried okra in a bowl filled with hot water the night before. If you wish, you can boil the dried okra on the day you will cook it.
- Throw the used lemon peels into it so that it does not leave saliva while boiling.
- Add the olive oil, onion and garlic to the pan and fry them until they turn pink.
- Add the peeled and diced tomatoes and mix.
- Add the garlic and fry in oil.
- Add the okra and mix in the pot.
- Add hot water to cover and add salt, pepper and lemon.
- You can serve it after 30 minutes of cooking, Bon appetit.
What are the tricks of dry okra meal?
- If you soak your dried okra with hot water 1 night before, your work will be easier and you can save time.
- If you don’t like the saliva-like texture of okra and you don’t want it to be, you can prevent this by throwing lemon peels into it. In this way, you will easily eliminate the only problem between you and the okra dish.
- If you wish, you can add chickpeas to your meal.
What goes with dried okra with olive oil?
- First of all, you can make rice pilaf with your meal.
- Another option is bulgur pilaf.
- If you wish, you can also make pasta with olive oil dried okra.
How many calories in dried okra meal with olive oil?
- 1 portion of okra meal corresponds to approximately 77 calories.
Leave a Comment