Ingredients for Egg Stinging Nettle Roasted Recipe
- 1 bunch of nettle
- 2 medium size onions (4-5 spring onions can also be)
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of oil
Egg Stinging Nettle Roasted Recipe
- Let’s wash the nettles in plenty of water by wearing plastic gloves.
- Let’s keep our well-washed grass in a deep bowl in vinegary water for 5 minutes.
- Let’s put our oil in our pan and add our onions that we cut into cubes and start cooking on low heat.
- Let’s chop the stinging nettle that we have drained and put it on top of our transparent onions and continue to fry on low heat.
- Let’s add the salt while our herb releases its light water.
- When our nettle draws out its water, let’s break the eggs and add them and mix.
- Our meal is ready when the eggs are cooked. You can serve it with hot chili peppers on request. Enjoy your meal.
Leave a Comment