Ingredients for Eggplant Sour Recipe
- 5 eggplants
- 1 onion
- 4 tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar
- Salt, pepper
- Oil for frying
- ½ bunch of parsley
How is Eggplant Sour Made?
- Eggplants are peeled and cut into cubes.
- Eggplants are deep fried in oil. Set the fried eggplants aside.
- Transfer the excess oil left in the pan to another place, leaving a few spoonfuls of oil.
- Chopped onions are fried in oil until they turn brown.
- Tomatoes are grated and added to the pot next to the onions.
- Add fried eggplants and mix all the ingredients.
- Flour opens in some water, it is important not to clump together.
- It is added to the food and mixed, and it is cooked by adding vinegar, salt and hot water.
- After cooking, parsley is chopped and served.
- Enjoy your meal.
Leave a Comment