Ingredients for Whisk
- ½ pound spinach
- 500 milliliters of water
- 2-3 green onions
- 4.5 cups of flour
- Half a glass of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
How to Whisk?
- First, peel the skins of the onions and wash the spinach with plenty of water.
- Then finely chop the onions and spinach and leave them in the strainer until they dry.
- Take flour and water in a different bowl. Whisk until it thickens.
- When the dough comes to a consistency, add your favorite spices and salt.
- Then grease the baking tray. Take a little more than half of the dough you prepared into the tray and spread it.
- Spread the chopped onions and spinach on the dough in the tray.
- Spread the remaining dough on it. Roast for an average of 20 minutes in a preheated 170 degree oven.
- Serve the whisk you prepared with tea or ayran. Enjoy your meal.
What are the Tips for Whipping Recipe?
- Do not forget to wash with plenty of water so that no soil remains on the spinach.
- Make sure the spinach and onions are drained. Otherwise, the consistency of the dough will deteriorate.
- You can also use zucchini instead of spinach in the recipe.
- Fill the spinach with dough so that it does not completely cover it.
Leave a Comment