Ingredients for Fresh Beans with Meat and Potatoes Recipe
- 500 grams of green beans
- 2 medium potatoes
- 250 grams of meat
- 1 large onion
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of sweet pepper paste (can also be hot)
- Broth, salt, paprika, 1.5 teaspoons cumin (optional)
- 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil
Fresh Beans with Meat and Potatoes Recipe
- Potatoes are cut into small cubes, washed. The beans are cleaned and broken into 2 by 3 pieces and washed thoroughly.
- On the one hand, the onion is chopped and fried in oil until it turns pink. Add tomato paste and fry until fragrant.
- Our cubed meat (sheep, beef, whatever) is added to the pot and roasted a little.
- Then add potatoes and fry some more.
- Beans are added last and lightly roasted. Add a little water until it comes out.
- Add broth, salt, chili pepper and cumin and close the lid. It is first cooked on high heat for 10 minutes and then on medium heat.
- The water can be increased upon request. Those who want to thicken the water can take 1 ladle of the water from the food while it is cooking, add 1.5 tablespoons of starch to it, crush it so that there are no lumps, and add it to the food slowly. Enjoy your meal.
Leave a Comment