Ingredients for Vinegar Fries
- 4 potatoes, cut into strips
- 4 tablespoons of white vinegar
- Oil for frying
How to Make Fries with Vinegar?
- Chopped potatoes are kept in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours with 2 tablespoons of vinegar in cold water to cover them.
- Put the oil in the pan and heat it.
- Take the potatoes out of the water and dry them thoroughly.
- Fry the potatoes in batches for 5 minutes in oil heated to 165 degrees. Remove the potatoes on towel paper.
- Raise the fire to bring the temperature of the oil to 190 degrees. Throw in the heated oil and fry a second time for another 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of vinegar and salt and mix. Serve. Enjoy your meal.