Ingredients for Potato Green Bean Dish Recipe
- Half a kilo of green beans
- 4-5 tomatoes
- 2 potatoes
- 1 medium sized onion
- 5-6 cloves of garlic
- 1-2 green peppers (spicy people may prefer hot)
- Half a tea glass of oil in a fireproof pot to fry the mixture
Ingredients for tomato paste;
- Average lukewarm water (3 – 5 glasses of water) until the mixture overflows slightly.
- One and a half tablespoons of chili paste
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- half a teaspoon of cumin
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
For the above;
- A pinch of parsley can be sprinkled (it will give a separate taste and aroma)
How to Make Potatoes with Green Beans Recipe
First, we fry the green beans and potatoes in half a tea glass of hot oil, then add the green pepper and chopped onion, and fry the green pepper until it dies. (Let’s cut the green pepper into 4 or 6 pieces and add it like that. Let’s cut the onions into cubes or finely).
When the green pepper starts to soften, we add the tomatoes that we peeled thinly. When the juice of the tomato comes out, we add our garlic and after waiting for a while, we add the tomato paste sauce that we made in warm water before and let it cook on low heat. After 20-30 minutes, after the water is drawn off slightly and the thick consistency of tomato paste appears, our meal is ready.
Tips: We can get a different and nice aroma if lightly sprinkled with red pepper flakes and fresh parsley while serving the plate. If you wish, you can add a different flavor to your meal by adding 100 grams of semi-fat minced meat while you add the tomatoes.
What goes with your meal? Along with this dish, you can make rice pilaf with butter, chickpeas and barley vermicelli, tzatziki with or preferably without garlic, or a spicy and sour seasonal salad.
Hope to see you in my other recipes. Bon Appetit Sir 🙂