Ingredients for Green Tea And Oatmeal Halva
- 70 g butter
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon of carob molasses
- 1 teaspoon of tahini
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 pinch of green tea leaves
- 3 tablespoons of pine nuts
How to Make Halva with Green Tea and Oats?
- Take some of the milk, green tea, cloves, cinnamon and sugar in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Roast the pine nuts in a pan.
- Make oatmeal by crushing oatmeal in a food processor.
- In another pan, mix butter, oat flour and a tablespoon of flour on very low heat and add the remaining sugar.
- When your mixture turns brown, strain the boiling milk and add all remaining ingredients and mix well. Add the pine nuts last and serve in small balls.
Leave a Comment