Ingredients for Hardaliye Recipe
- 1 kilogram of black grapes
- half a teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon sugar
How is Hardaliye Made?
- First, wash the grapes thoroughly with plenty of water.
- After washing, pass the grapes through the food processor.
- Strain the water of the mixture you have obtained and put it in a jar.
- Grind the mustard seeds into powder by pounding them on the field.
- Add the crushed seeds to the grape juice in the jar.
- Then add salt and sugar and mix.
- Close the lid of the jar airtight.
- After wrapping the outer part of the jar with paper, put it in a black bag.
- Place the jar with the bag in a cool, dark environment. Stay here for 10 days.
- At the end of 10 days, you can drink the homemade hardaliye with pleasure.
Leave a Comment