Ingredients for Hasselbacken Potatoes with Thyme
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon leaf salt or coarse ground salt
- 1 tablespoon of dried thyme
How To Make Hasselbacken Potatoes With Thyme
- Wash the potatoes and peel them if you wish. Take it to the cutting board transversely and 2-3 mm. Cut into thick slices. (First-timers can try squeezing it between two boards.)
- After melting the butter in a pan, mix it with olive oil and place it in a bowl that will go into the oven. Brush them with melted butter and sprinkle with salt and thyme and bake for 20-25 minutes in a preheated oven at 180-190 degrees.
- Take it out of the oven and after oiling it again, sprinkle it with freshly ground black pepper and put it back in the oven. Fry for another 15-20 minutes until soft inside and crispy outside.
- Serve hot with a sprinkling of fresh thyme.
Leave a Comment