Ingredients for Haydari
- 1 kg yoghurt (for straining)
- 300 grams of yogurt
- 200 grams of strained yogurt
- 90 grams of butter
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of dried mint
How is Haydari Made?
- First, strain 1 kg of yoghurt with a straining bag, if not, with cheesecloth overnight.
- Mix 300 grams of yogurt with 200 grams of strained yogurt.
- On the one hand, melt 90 grams of butter and add garlic and mint.
- Pour the butter mixture into the yogurt and mix well. Do not forget to add salt at this stage.
- When Haydari is kept in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours after it is prepared, it tastes amazing! Enjoy your meal.
Leave a Comment