Ingredients for Heart Stew
- 1 beef heart or 4-5 lamb hearts
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 hot chili pepper (Chopped)
- 1 green pepper (Chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
How to Make Heart Casserole?
- Soak the cleaned heart in cold water for 15-20 minutes. Then wash and cut into cubes.
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the heart meat and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Add the pepper and tomato and continue cooking until the tomato juice is absorbed.
- Finally, add salt and spices and mix. Then transfer it to a casserole dish and bake in a preheated 190 degree oven for about 20 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.
Leave a Comment