Another most useful food of winter months is leek. Leek, which is from the Soganaceae family, has won the hearts of most of us thanks to the vitamins it contains. Try the leek dish, which impresses with its taste and is rich in vitamins, by taking yoghurt with it. If you squeeze 1-2 drops of lemon into our food, which is a whole with the carrot in it, it will have an incredible taste. Eat the leek, which our mothers always say come on, my daughter, and my son, by trying my recipe. You’ll want it on the 2nd plate. Don’t forget to try my recipe and add it to your notebook. Good luck to those who will try.
Now let’s get to the ingredients for the leek dish 🙂
How to Make Leek Meal? Ingredients for
- 4-5 branches of leek (white parts will be used)
- 2 carrots
- 2 tomatoes
- Half a tablespoon of tomato paste
- Half cup of Turkish coffee with rice
- 2 tablespoons of oil
How to Make Leek Meal? Fabrication
- Leek mealTo make it, the leeks are cleaned and chopped into 1 cm lengths.
- It is washed with plenty of water and the water is filtered.
- 2 medium size carrots are peeled from the outside and sliced into thin circles.
- Oil is taken into the pot and tomato paste is added and fried.
- Peel the skins and add finely chopped tomatoes and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Then add the carrots and fry them together for 2-3 minutes.
- After adding the drained leeks, they are mixed and the lid of the pot is closed.
- The leeks are cooked in this way until their water is watered and the water is absorbed.
- Finally, add the washed rice, adjust the salt and add enough hot water to line up with the food. If necessary, you can adjust the amount of water by adding it later.
- Cover the pot and cook the carrots and leeks until they are cooked.
Note: You can also use tomato sauce instead of tomatoes or increase the amount of tomato paste. leek mealYou can do.
Enjoy your meal.
What to do with the leek dish?
- Pasta leek can accompany you with your meal.
- Bulgur pilaf will also suit your leeks.
- You can enrich your menu with noodle pilaf.
- Rice pilaf would be a good choice.
- It facilitates the digestive system.
- Protects cardiovascular health.
- It is a beneficial nutrient for bone health.
- Protects eye health.
- It regulates blood flow.
- It contains plenty of vitamins K, A, C and B6.
- It is a very beneficial nutrient for bone health.
How long does it take to cook leeks?
- The leek dish is cooked in approximately 40 minutes.
Does eating leeks make you gain weight?
- Leek does not make you gain weight when eaten alone, but you should be careful not to use too much oil while doing it.
Does leek cause gas?
- Leeks are among the foods that cause gas.
Recipes with leeks
- You can make pies with leeks. Click here for the leek pie recipe.
- You can click on the link for the leek potato gratin recipe.
- You can click on the link for the details of the egg leek recipe.
- You can see the leek mucver recipe for your breakfasts by clicking on the link.
- Don’t worry about leek meatballs, click on the article to take a look at the leek meatball recipe.
Leek meal calories
- A medium portion of 1 plate of leek meal corresponds to approximately 183 calories.
Leave a Comment