How to Make Yams with Olive Oil? Ingredients for
- 9-10 yams
- 1 carrot
- 1 handful of rice
- 1 onion
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- Half a lemon
How to Make Yams with Olive Oil? Fabrication
Today, you and many people do not make, eat or prefer, but in my opinion, a flavor that suits the olive oil family very well.
I would like to share the recipe of “Yams with olive oil”.
At least, yams should be eaten once a year. Just like celery and artichoke :)))))))) My mom always says that :))))))))))
- Put water in a deep bowl and squeeze lemon into the water.
- Wash your Jerusalem artichokes, peel them, wash them again and add them to the lemon water, clean your onions and carrots and add them to the lemon water too.
- Take the chopped onions and garlic in your pot, add 3-4 spoons of olive oil and fry for 1-2 minutes. Now add 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar and continue frying.
- Add 1 teaspoon of your tomato paste and let them roast a little together. Let the onions be like glass.
- While the onions are roasting,
Chop the Jerusalem artichokes the way you want (I cut them into rings) and add them to the roasted onions.
- Chop the carrot the way you want and add it to the onion. Wash your rice, drain it and add it to the pot. Mix the ingredients in the pot and let them all meet and mingle.
- Add salt, pepper and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- And cook it by adding boiled water to your food. You can see the amount of water I put in and the amount of water left after cooking, from the pictures. I think olive oil dishes should not be too watery when cooked. It should be in your decision :)))))) I pictured the first moment when I added water to the food, while it was cooking and the last state, you can look at it if you wish.
- Our food is cooked. Add some chopped parsley on the cold, if you want, you can also add dill, I think it would be very good, but our people do not like dill very much, except for a few dishes (bean broad beans, zucchini hash, chicken salad), so I did not add it. . . . . The choice is yours.
- When you take your food to your plate, it will be more delicious if you consume it with a squeezed lemon.
Note : Cool the olive oil dishes in the pot in which they are cooked, after they have cooled completely, take them on a serving plate or in a more elegant bowl. When the pot in which they are cooked with olive oil is cooled, it seems to me that it comes to itself and becomes more delicious. But the choice is yours of course. .
Other yam recipes you can try;
- You should also try the yam soup, which is highly recommended to be eaten in terms of health and loved when tried. You should cook the yam soup, which will be different for your menus and which will be liked by those who try it, without wasting any time.
- We can pickle everything and pickle the yams as we like. You can easily make the yam pickle to accompany you with your meals at home.
- Jerusalem artichoke is a delicacy frequently consumed by Jerusalem artichoke lovers. If you haven’t tried it before, you should try it as soon as possible.
How many calories are in olive oil Jerusalem artichoke recipe?
- 1 plate of Jerusalem artichokes with olive oil is equivalent to approximately 247 calories.