Ingredients for Ice Cream And Raisin Cookie Cake
- 2 medium eggs + 1 egg yolk (at room temperature)
- 175 g butter (at room temperature)
- 2 cups flour (sifted)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar (Preferably vanilla flavored)
- 4-5 tablespoons of raisins (pre-soaked and dried)
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut – pistachio – almond (Chopped)
- 1 vanilla stick (seeds) or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 3-4 drops of lemon juice
- 1 pinch of salt
- vanilla ice cream
- Powdered sugar
- fresh balm
How To Make Ice Cream And Raisin Cookie Cake?
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the brown sugar and granulated sugar. (In a small bowl
- Separate 1 tablespoon of this mixture.) Add butter, vanilla and half of the grapes and continue beating. Add flour, starch, salt and baking soda.
- Squeeze a few drops of lemon onto the baking soda and whisk all the ingredients like a cake. Pour the mixture into a cake mold (preferably 22-24 cm) lined with baking paper. (You can also use a cast iron pan.)
- Apply the egg-sugar mortar that you have separated on the 1cm edge line and frame it with hazelnut – pistachio – almond pieces. Sprinkle the remaining grapes on top, pressing lightly.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Garnish with powdered sugar with pomegranate and fresh lemon balm and serve with vanilla ice cream.
Leave a Comment