Ingredients for Chopping (Gaziantep Region) Recipe
- 1 teaspoon of chickpeas
- 150 grams of edible meat
- 2 liters of water
- 2 tablespoons of hot pepper paste
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 5-6 cloves of garlic
- 4 eggplants
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of lemon salt
- half a teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of dried mint
Chopping (Gaziantep Region) Recipe Preparation
Doğrama is a famous local delicacy in Gaziantep, which is made for festivities, weddings or often for dinner.
- We put our chickpeas, meat and water in a pressure cooker and turn the bottom on high heat.
- We take the kefir of the meat from its surface.
- When the water boils, turn down the heat and close the lid of the pot and cook for about 40 minutes.
- Then we add our tomato paste, finely chopped onions and peppers into the pot. Boil for another 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, we peel our eggplants in strips, then cut them in half and cut them into small pieces.
- We chop our tomatoes into small pieces and add them to the pot with the eggplants.
- We crush our garlic and add it.
- Add salt, pepper and lemon salt.
- We cook on low for about half an hour.
- When the eggplants are cooked, we put our food in a clean pot.
- Mix olive oil and dried mint in a pan and heat until sizzling. We pour it over our hot food.
ENJOY YOUR MEAL.