Ingredients for Kars Kete
- Liquid oil
How is Kars Ketesi Made?
- First, add all the ingredients to a bowl and make a dough.
- After kneading the dough well, divide it into 2 parts and roll it out well.
- Slice the rolled dough into squares. You can adjust its size to whatever size you want.
- Fold the square-shaped dough inwards from all four sides.
- After giving the same shape to all the doughs, place them on the baking tray.
- Bake the flakes in a preheated 180-degree oven until golden brown. Enjoy your meal. ❤
Leave a Comment