Ingredients for Kekklik Lamb Tandoori
- 1 lamb forearm (2 kg)
- 150 g carrots (chopped coarsely)
- 150 g potatoes (Coarsely chopped)
- 200 g red pepper (chopped coarsely)
- 75 g butter (finely chopped)
- 5 g fresh rosemary
- 1-2 bay leaves
- 35 ml olive oil
- 2-3 black peppercorns
- 30 g rock salt
For the cupcake
- 150 g wrought wheat (soaked for 1 day)
- 50 g chickpeas (soaked for 1 day)
- 500 ml broth
- 30 g butter
- Black pepper
- Red sweet pepper powder
How to Cook Lamb with Keskek in Tandoori?
- Seal the meat in a cast iron pan. Put foil first, then parchment paper on the baking tray and place the meat and vegetables.
- Add rock salt, fresh rosemary, bay leaf, black peppercorns, olive oil and butter, wrap it with foil and bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 3 hours.
- Strain the chickpea and wheat, take it in a saucepan, add broth and spices and cook on low heat for about 1 hour. Stir with a wooden spoon at intervals while cooking.
- Melt the butter in a separate pan and add the red pepper powder and pour it over the pancakes.
Leave a Comment