Ingredients for Leek Meatballs
- 300 g minced meat
- 2 stalks of leek (white part)
- 1 potato
- 3 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Liquid oil
How to Make Meatballs with Leek?
- Finely chopped leeks are boiled in water, the water is thoroughly drained (Let’s not waste the vegetable juice, you can use it when making soup, rice and pasta)
- Potatoes are boiled and mashed.
- Leeks, potatoes, minced meat, breadcrumbs, black pepper and salt are kneaded. It is kept in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- Meatballs are shaped. Meatballs are first dipped in egg and then in flour. Deep fried in hot oil.
- 🍽️ It is much more delicious when eaten by squeezing lemon on it.
- 🧐 It can also be fried without flour. With its flour-soaked form, the women’s bud is reminiscent of meatballs and is more delicious for my own taste. Enjoy ❤️
Leave a Comment