Ingredients for Lemon Cream Dessert in a Dough Bowl
- 3 phyllo (Or baklava phyllo)
- 1 jar of lemon cream
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Powdered sugar
- lemon slices
- Blueberries (Fresh or frozen)
- blue poppy
- Fresh mint
How to Make a Lemon Cream Dessert in a Dough Bowl?
- In a greased or baking paper-lined baking dish or muffin tin, place the phyllo pieces in pieces. Make a solid base and leave the edges like folds of fabric.
- Whisk the honey, water and olive oil in a bowl and pour it over the phyllo and sprinkle the poppy seeds.
- Bake the phyllo in a preheated 180 degree oven until golden brown. Take it out of the oven, when it comes to room temperature, pour the lemon cream in the middle of the phyllo dish and spread it.
- Garnish with powdered sugar, lemon wedges, fresh mint and blueberries. Serve at room temperature.