Ingredients for Lemon Parmesan Stuffed Artichoke Recipe
- 6 artichokes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 glass of fresh grated Parmesan cheese (Or Erzincan tulum cheese)
- 1/2 teaspoon of mayonnaise
- 3 cloves of garlic (Chopped)
- 1 large lemon zest
- Juice of 1/2 large lemon
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (Chopped)
- Black Pepper (freshly ground)
How to Make Lemon Parmesan Stuffed Artichokes?
- Grease the baking dish in which you will put the artichokes with olive oil. Place the artichoke bowls on the baking tray.
- Mix the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, pine nuts, parsley and freshly ground black pepper in a bowl and divide into the artichoke bowls.
- Bake in a preheated 190 degree oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven and serve hot with a sprinkling of parsley on top.
Leave a Comment