Ingredients for Lentil Pasta (Edesiye) Recipe
- 400 g ground beef
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 cup green lentils (boiled)
- 4 thin carrots (rings, half-inch rings)
- 700 g tomato paste
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 3 handfuls of small pasta (any style)
- 2 tablespoons of dried mint
- Salt, pepper
- 1 bunch of finely chopped parsley (for garnish)
Lentil Pasta (Edesiye) Recipe
Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and brown the onions in it. Fry the minced meat in it and add the carrots and fry once more. Pour tomato paste and water over it and cook for about 15 minutes. Add salt, pepper, mint, boiled green lentils and pasta and cook on medium setting for 15 minutes. Put it on the serving base, decorate it with chopped parsley and enjoy. Enjoy your meal.
PS: My mother used to make this recipe for us when we were kids, because at that time, we loved eating lentils because of your pasta 🙂 So I hope you like it too.
Leave a Comment