Ingredients for Meat Chard Wrap Recipe with Sour Cream Sauce
- 400 g minced meat
- 2 ligament biceps
For wrap inside
- 40g rice
- 180 g onion (very finely chopped)
- 45 g tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of dried mint
- 1 tablespoon of sweet ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
For the sour cream sauce
- 240 g cream
- 5 g cumin
- 1 lime
- 5 g of salt
- 4 g ground black pepper
How to Make Meat Chard Wrap with Sour Cream Sauce?
- For the filling, put the ground beef in a bowl and add the other ingredients and mix.
- After cutting the chard leaves from the stems and washing them one by one, boil them in boiling water for 2 minutes and immediately put them in cold water.
- After placing walnut-sized mortar in the middle of the biceps, wrap them. When the wrapping process is finished, place it in the pot and cook for 45 minutes on medium heat.
- For the sour cream sauce, put the cream in a pan and cook over medium heat. Mix the lime juice with the spices.
- To serve, take the wraps on a plate and serve by pouring the sour cream sauce on it.
Leave a Comment