Ingredients for the Meatball Kapuska Recipe
- Try not to take the hard parts of the cabbage as close to the root as you want from the soft leaf part (you can see how much I got in the picture)
- 1 handful of minced meat
- 1 onion diced diced
- 2-3 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of chili paste
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter (optional)
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 handful of rice
- 1 handful of coarse bulgur
Meatball Kapuska Recipe Preparation
Today, I would like to share with you the “Kapuska” recipe, which many people do not like, but I do not understand why they do not like it. .
In fact, I think “kapuska” is a very delicious dish if it is made in taste and consistency. (only the name is said harshly and it doesn’t sound good, people also create prejudices) Break your prejudices :))))))))))))
If you prefer this dish, let’s cook it together.
- Let’s separate it from the soft leaves of the cabbage, wash it and chop it with a wide (1-2 finger width) knife, not too thin.
- Let’s put it in the strainer and wash it again.
- Let’s put water in a pot, add 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 spoon of vinegar into the water.
- When the water boils, let’s put the washed cabbage in the boiling pot and boil it a little, provided that it is not too much, it will be enough for them to soften a little.
- When it is boiled, let’s take it and strain it. Let the boiled drained cabbages wait for us on one side.
- Let’s take the onion, garlic, minced meat and 1 spoon of oil in the pot where we will cook the food and fry them all.
- Let’s add the tomato paste to our roasted ground beef. Let’s fry 1-2 so that the smell of tomato paste comes out. Now, let’s add our boiled cooking water to the roasted ground beef.
- Then add our boiled drained cabbage to the pot.
- Let’s soak the cabbages in water.
- Add salt, pepper, cayenne pepper.
- Let’s squeeze half a lemon.
- Let’s add 1 handful of rice and bulgur, all of which have been washed, to our boiling dish.
- Let’s wait for it to boil again and when the food boils again, let’s turn down the stove. Let’s cook our food on low heat.
The cooking time is up to you, cook as long as you find sufficient. Cook by setting your choice.
Note: Why did we boil the cabbage? You can say that useful substances were filtered with water? That’s how I preferred it. . You can also cook the cabbage by putting it directly in the pot without boiling it. This is how I cook cauliflower.
This way, it cooks faster and has less intense odors, and since the smell does not bother children, they can also eat our food.
The doctor told a friend of mine that every food that gives a bad smell when cooked
(cabbage, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower) should actually be eaten raw. These foods are the brush of the intestines. He brushed and cleaned the intestines.
For that reason, if you don’t consume it raw, you boil it or you cook it without boiling it, I think it doesn’t make much difference. ( but I think)
In addition, this dish would be very good with a piece of diced meat. . You can add a carrot or grated on request, it gives a lot of flavor, I used to add it normally but I forgot to add it this time :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
What are the Kapuska food tricks?
- As the cabbages will be cooked again while cooking Kapuska, you should not boil them until they are completely soft while boiling them at first.
- You can make your Kapuska meal with minced meat or a piece of meat, or you can make it without meat. But it will make your meat dish more delicious.
- If your food is too thirsty, you can add boiled hot water.
What goes with Kapuska?
- You can make pasta with your Kapuska meal.
- You can enjoy your kapuska with yogurt or salad and pickles.
How many calories in Kapuska?
- A medium-sized portion of Kapuska is equivalent to approximately 118 calories.
Leave a Comment