Kapuska, which is a nice recipe to benefit from the vitamins in cabbage, is a very easy dish to make. Stuffed, salad and pickled cabbage will be loved and preferred in this state. How is Kapuska made? For those who are curious, you should include my recipe in your notebooks.
Practical and delicious Kapuska dish can be consumed with or without meat. I preferred to make it without meat, you can add meat if you wish. Don’t forget to try my Kapuska recipe and add it to your notebook. Have fun right now. 🙂
Ingredients for Meatless Kapuska Meal (with video) Recipe
- 1 kg chopped cabbage
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of bulgur or rice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 3 cups boiling water
Meatless Kapuska Meal (with video) Recipe
- We put the butter in the pan. Add a little oil to it.
- Onion, tomato paste will be added on it one by one, and it will be roasted.
- Then the chopped cabbage will be added and mixed.
- Cover the pot and cook on low heat.
- After 15 minutes of cooking in its own juice, 3 glasses of boiling water, salt, chili pepper, black pepper will be added and bulgur or rice will be added.
- After the pot starts to boil, the lid will be closed.
- It will be cooked for another 20 minutes on low heat.
- Our meal is ready to be served. Enjoy your meal.
- Thanks to the vitamin A in it, it has benefits for eye health.
- It positively affects skin diseases such as acne and psoriasis.
- Thanks to the calcium, potassium and magnesium it contains, it helps bone formation.
- It has benefits for cardiovascular disease and heart health.
- It helps the body get rid of toxins.
- It aids in weight loss.
What goes with Kapuska?
- First of all, you can make rice with your kapuska meal.
- Kapuska in pasta can accompany you with your meal.
- If you do not plan to cook any other dishes, you can have soup before the kapuska meal.
- You can accompany your Kapuska meal with your favorite salad.
- Click here for the recipe for Stuffed Cabbage.
- Click here for the sauerkraut recipe.
- Click here for the coleslaw recipe.
Kapuska food calories
- A medium-sized portion of Kapuska meal corresponds to approximately 118 calories.
Leave a Comment