Ingredients for Meatless Varieties Recipe
- 2 belts of eggplant
- 2 zucchini
- 3 potatoes
- 4-5 green peppers
- 2-3 tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of water
- Salt, tomato paste, pepper
- Oil for frying
Meatless Varieties Recipe Preparation
- Let’s clean all the vegetables, slice them and fry them separately in hot oil. Let’s arrange the vegetables that we fried in a small pot in order.
- To prepare the sauce, peel and chop the tomato, onion and garlic.
- After sautéing the onion a little, let’s add some tomato paste, salt and a little black pepper.
- Transfer the garlic and tomato to the pan.
- Let’s add half a tea glass of water and cook until the onions are soft.
- If there is very little water left in our sauce, let’s add half a tea glass of water. Let’s pour our prepared sauce into the pot.
- After cooking for 5 more minutes, serve with yogurt. Enjoy your meal.
Leave a Comment