Ingredients for Meatballs Recipe
- About 300 g minced meat
- 4 eggplants
- 4 zucchini
- 4 potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- Salt, pepper
- 3-4 glasses of hot water
Minced Meat Type Recipe Preparation
- First of all, all the vegetables are thoroughly cleaned and chopped to be a little larger than the cubed one.
- Potatoes, eggplant, zucchini and onions are arranged in a large pot, respectively.
- Half a coffee cup of oil and olive oil mixture is poured on it and cooked for 10 minutes on low heat.
- When the vegetables start to brown, minced meat and tomatoes are added and mixed until the minced meat is cooked.
- Tomato paste is mixed with hot water and added to the food.
- Add salt and pepper and cook on low heat for 35 minutes. Enjoy your meal.