Ingredients for Mixed Mushroom, Stracciatella and Lemon Risotto
- 320 g Carnaroli rice
- 400 g mixed mushrooms (Porcini, garlic, morel, chestnut and oyster)
- 40 g shallots (Chopped)
- 100 g butter
- 100 g Grana Padano cheese
- 1 liter mushroom broth
- 100 g Stracciatella cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
For the mushroom broth
- 2 liters of water
- 1 carrot
- 1 leek (white and green part separate)
- 1 celery (with stem and leaves)
- 1 onion
- 3 shallots
- 2 bunches of tomatoes
- 5 cultivated mushrooms
- 15 g dried porcini mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 pinch of fresh thyme
- 1 pinch of parsley sprig
- 1 pinch of celery stalk
- Olive oil
How to Make Mixed Mushroom, Stracciatella and Lemon Risotto?
- For mushroom broth, put all the ingredients except dried mushrooms, green part of leek, thyme, parsley and celery stalks in a saucepan and fry them with a little olive oil.
- Then, wrap the thyme, parsley and celery stalks with the green leaves of the leek, add them to the mixture with water and cook for 30 minutes.
- At the end of the time, filter it and add the dried mushroom and leave it to rest for 1 hour by closing its mouth.
- Take 30 grams of butter and shallots in a large pan with a lid and cook slowly until the onions are translucent. Add the rice and fry for 3-4 minutes, then add the mushrooms and cook for 2 more minutes. Add the mushroom broth and continue cooking until the rice reaches the consistency you like. Close the lid and rest for 2 minutes.
- Take the remaining butter, Parmesan, salt and pepper together in a pan and cook, stirring until you get a creamy consistency.
- Transfer the risotto to a serving plate and mix with creamy butter. Serve with Stracciatella cheese and lemon zest on top.
Leave a Comment